Thursday 6 October 2011

Gallery: The Colour Green

This is my first post for the Sticky Fingers Gallery which I heard about via my friend Sarah.  This week's theme is colour...

Well I had to choose a green picture really!  It is my absolute favourite colour - green things just make me happy.  I was super excited when I found this fern one day while enjoying a girlie weekend away in Pitlochry with another of my best friends, Vikki.  We had gone for a walk in the hotel grounds and I spotted this heart shaped young fern so I lay down in the mud and took a few pictures.  I'm sure she thought I was mad but I'm even more sure that she already knew that!  ;)

Love Fern

2 comments:

Cockapoo 4 u said...

that is stunning, so beautiful! Fern is also the name of my daughters dog :D

Bex said...

Thank you! Fern is a lovely name! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100