Wednesday 5 October 2011

My List


I was reminded of my list when I read about Kirsty's Life List and decided I would one day share it on my blog. I was again reminded of this on Snippet & Ink last week.  When I made mine I called it my Ultimate List.  I was also obsessed with 'things to do' and 'places to see' books at the time as well so I can't take credit for some of the more imaginative ones (the more embarrassing or cheesy ones maybe!)  I was a student at the time and now I look back and think how naive I still was even then!

[edit: OMG I just looked at it and I actually arranged it into sections - I even found another 2 ALPHABETISED lists (yes I am sad!) - Activities and Places!  Where did I find the time!?  Oh yeh, I hated studying, my flat was never cleaner (nor my lists more organised it seems) than at exam time!!]

I will be posting my list later today as a 'page' linked to from the top of the home page but here is a sneak peek - the other 2 lists I found...

The other 2 lists (seem to be more of a summary of my main list broken into activities and places)...

      4-wheel driving, Abseiling, Body-Boarding, Bungy Jumping, Canoeing, Caving, Hang-gliding, Helicopter ride,  Horse-riding, Hot Air Ballooning,  Jet-skiing, Kayaking,  Parasailing, Sailing,  Scuba-Diving, Skiing, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Surfing, Swim with dolphins, Swim with Whales, Wakeboarding, Water-skiing, White-Water Rafting.  


  Auckland,  Australia, Brazil, Cook Islands,  Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Grand Canyon,  Greece, Italy, Kenya, Las Vegas,  Los Angeles, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, New York, Niagra Falls, Queenstown, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Tonga, Toronto, Vancouver


I think I might look out some of the photos I have of the things I have ticked off and post them on the blog, maybe one a week.  :)


For now, here are some of me learning to surf in Byron Bay in 2004 when I travelled in Australia on my own for 7 weeks...  :)







[Edit: My list is now up, I have added the link to this post wherever I mention it :) ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100