Tuesday 26 June 2012

Outfit Post - Holiday style

I really wanted to look glam on this holiday as I didn't really get the chance on honeymoon due to our weight restriction of 15kg including hand luggage!!  This time I went to town on all my dresses, outfits and accessories for our time in Italy!  :)

This outfit is one of my favourites.  You all know how much I love my coral skirt from Mango and here it is again styled slightly differently but still with my fab Primark tan belt cinching in the waist.



This time I wore it with a Missoni style top from H&M (which I can't find on-line but is the vest version of this) and my turquoise clutch from Accessorize.  I also wore my coral earrings from Lori's Shoes, bangles from AccessorizeCarvela gold wedges and H&M cardi later in the evening.




 

It's just so swooshy I can't help myself!  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the colour combination - and how much you love swooshing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100