Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday Weigh In 16

It's now been 16 weeks since starting my new healthy lifestyle I decided that each Sunday I will post up my progress, whether successful or not in the hope that it encourages me to stay positive and keep going.  Knowing that I will be sharing it all here will hopefully keep my willpower up!  In order for me to keep track and look back for ideas, I will be listing my food diary here as well (and who knows, it might inspire others to have a go too!)  It also gives me somewhere to put all the photos of the yummy food I love to take as it always looks so good!

This week obviously started off with even more yummy Italian food - salamis, bread, more cheese, more pasta, more prosecco...  I have started getting back on track though and despite the horrid weather plan to up my exercise again!


Monday: 

Breakfast - Hotel buffet, fizzy water
Lunch - bread, bread sticks, 1/2 capri salad, 1/3 italian meat anitpasti, linguine (more details in a food post!), glass prosecco, fizzy water
Dinner - Hote Gala dinner (fish carpaccio, pasta, sea bass & veg, hazelnut profiteroles), fizzy water
Snacks - mini iced coffee, cream cake from posh Pasticcerie in Capri, 1 can coke

Exercise - lots of walking round Capri












Tuesday:

Breakfast - Hotel buffet (see pics - I succumbed to the pastries today!)
Lunch - olives, stuffed mozzarella, 4 seasons pizza, 1 beer, 1/2 can coke
Dinner - Veg soup, bread roll, guinea fowl, veg, few bites of lemon cake, fizzy water, glass of prosecco
Snacks - pina colada, blueberry juice, fizzy water, mini iced coffee, coffee ice cream, fizzy water, bread and olive oil, 1/2 coke in hotel room, amaretto

Exercise - lots of walking round Sorrento and up a hill to Olive grove







They must know that the parma ham/rocket/parmesan slice is the best as it's the biggest!  ;)








Wednesday: 

Breakfast - tomato, mozzarella, brown bread, boiled egg, salami, fizzy water
Lunch - amazing packed lunch from hotel (bread roll, thick slice of roast beef, cheese), cipster crisps, fizzy water, gummi bears
Dinner - healthy-ish paella ready meal, soda water
Snacks - pear juice, yoghurt, quavers, 2 mini ritter sport, slice of ham, soda water

Exercise - lots of airport walking






Thursday:

Breakfast - none
Lunch - Yo! Sushi maki box
Dinner - salad with sesame chicken strips, soda water with elderflower cordial
Snacks - 2 slices of wafer thin ham, soda water with elderflower, 1 mini ritter sport yoghurt, cup of tea

Exercise - some walking



Friday:

Breakfast - sesame chicken strips on granary bread, no butter, soda water
Lunch - ham salad wrap, 2 slices of salami, mozzarella & tomato salad with lemon oil
Dinner - chicken stir fry (mange tout, broccoli, onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, baby corn, green pepper, noodles), soda water with elderflower
Snacks - hula hoops, cup of tea, liquorice sweets, yoghurt, chicken pieces

Exercise - 30 mins walking




Saturday: 

Breakfast - 1/2 bagel with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, salad, orange juice
Lunch - chicken salad sandwich, cheese & onion crisps, raspberries, fizzy water
Dinner - prawn cocktail with lettuce, skinny cappuccino, lamb steak with mint sauce, salad, peppers, leeks and roast mini potatoes
Snacks/supper - cup of tea, cup of coffee, chocolate hob nob, jaffa cake

Exercise - none






I've decided that as I always end up weighing myself on Sunday morning but schedule this post for the evening, often before I have had dinner and sometimes before I know what I'm having for lunch if I'm out all day, that I will start doing the diary from Sunday-Saturday so they are always finished.  So that's why this one ends now and starting from next week they will all be complete and published at the same time of 4pm.  :)


And the results this week:

Weight before we left - 12 st 3 lbs
Weight this week - 12 st 5 lbs
Loss/Gain last 2 weeks - 2 lbs (Phew!  On Thursday when I weighed myself I had put on 5lbs during the holiday which was really not bad considering I was eating ALL THE BAD THINGS (oh so delicious).  So I'm glad I already seem to be back on track despite not being too strict with myself!)

Total Loss - 13 lbs

I'm off to a medical ball with Nik in a few weeks so that's my next motivating factor to look my best :)  These things all help to keep my motivation up, especially the thought of my holiday - maybe I should book a bit of winter sun, for health reasons of course!  ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your idea of a winter sun break to motivate living well. Good thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100