Wednesday 22 August 2012

It's party time! (ODP Update)


Image Source



So, the 20th October seems to be a good date for most people!  I am now looking for actual numbers to finalise plans!  I have been informed that there are no planned afternoon roller discos for October BUT we can have our very own private roller disco party!!  There will be a cost involved for this but the more people who come, the cheaper it is and the more fun we'll have! (Basically it's £200 so if there are 20 if us it will be £10 each including skates, venue and everything else required to make the disco happen!  So far I have 10 definites and 2 maybes.)

Image Source

Sooooo...  If you would like to come along to any part of the shenanigans on 20th October in Glasgow please email TheOliveDragonfly@gmail.com and I will add you to the list!

Party hats optional but if they make us look this cute...

Image Source


The basic plan at the moment is roller disco in the afternoon/early evening (possibly with afternoon tea beforehand?) followed by dinner for those who want it, then cocktails in town.  

OR we can just do the food and drinks if there isn't enough interest for the roller disco?  

All you need to do is let me know if you're interested in coming, which parts you would like to come along to and I will get my planning hat on and send out details in due course including times, cost and possible accommodation in Glasgow [pretty sure I can fit a few of you in chez Bex if required! (Those I know obvs!  Don't think Nik would be too keen on me inviting The Internet to come and stay!)].


:D



1 comment:

Ali said...

Hey Becky, I'm not going to be able to make it. I have an umpiring netball course all day in Aberdeen on the 20th of October so won't be able to be in Glasgow that weekend. I'm sure you'll have fun!!! XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100