Monday 20 August 2012

Leopard and more sparkles

I recently found my massive pile of friendship bracelets when looking through a drawer for something else and decided it was about time I wore some again.  Especially since they seem to be back in style again!  (See here and here for proof!  I did try to find my diamanté bracelets to wear with them a la Dolores but couldn't find them so added some other bracelets instead!)



Anyway, I also wanted to wear my new Myleene Klass for Very shirt which I bought with my red maxi in mind but that look is a bit more autumnal.  I'm trying to stay summery while it's still August and it was sunny when I got up this morning, although not so much when we actually left the house so I had to run back in for my brolly!  I paired it with a bit of sparkle again but this time with a necklace I bought as a potential headpiece for my wedding yet have never worn.


I wore it with my really old flares that only recently fit me again - still a touch tight ;)  I chose pink accessories to add a bit of colour.







Shirt - Myleene Klass for Very
Jeans - H&M (old)
Necklace - Vintage from Wedding & Baby
Belt - Wallis
Bag - M&S
Friendship bracelets - made by me
Watch - Guess
Heart bracelet - Local shop - (similar at ASOS)
Pink beads - John Lewis
Engagement ring charm - Bianca Jones
Grey beads - Malaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100