Monday 13 August 2012

Outfit post - What I wore to Alnwick Garden

We went to Durham this weekend to see the In-Laws and on Saturday we all went for a lovely day out to Alnwick Garden in Northumberland.  I had been hoping for nice weather as it was surprisingly lovely (at last!) in Glasgow before we left and the forecast was for sunny spells.  I brought my new favourite trousers which, as predicted by MrsJHD, do make me feel happy looking at the bright pink colour every time I wear them! I paired them with a white shirt and turquoise necklace (another brilliant sale find!) which was semi inspired by this Pinterest image but in reverse (I still haven't found the perfect pink chiffon blouse to pair with my white linen trousers so if you spot one, please let me know!)...

Image Source
Here is my take on it...






Trousers - Gap
Necklace - Phase Eight sale (Reduced from £35 to £10.50)
Shirt - H&M
Bag - Desigual
Jacket - Andrew Marc at HoF
Bracelets - John Lewis, Topshop and 2 gifts from hubby (Lime Blue and a craft fair)
Watch - Guess
Shoes - Hush Puppies


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100