Wednesday 21 November 2012

Magical Mystery Tour




We've had a lot going on lately but this weekend we have a much needed trip away for a few days.  On Saturday we leave on my 30th birthday trip (postponed from earlier in the year) and I still have NO IDEA where we're going.  I have been given clues so I can at least pack the right clothes but all I know is that it's a city in Europe, less than 4 hours away and the temperature is a little warmer than here (9-13 degrees apparently but hot in the summer) so I'm planning an Autumn style wardrobe.  Comfy shoes and at least one glam outfit just in case - well it is for my 30th so maybe there will be a nice dinner involved on one night ;)

I will, of course, tweet from Heathrow when I have been told I will finally find out (on Sunday) where we are headed!  Any packing tips would be gratefully received!  :)

Oh and randomly we've booked flights to South Korea in March!  We had some more airmiles saved up since our honeymoon and there was a sale on BA reward flights we JUST remembered to take advantage of 90 minutes before it ended!  For the dates we can travel (due to Nik's difficult rota which we only have 4 months at a time) we could go to Seoul, San Diego or Las Vegas.  We opted for Korea.  Utterly random and we have no idea where we plan to stay or what we plan to see there (I've just ordered the rough guide) which makes it even more exciting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your surprise trip is great and what a wonderful thing to do in picking a holiday at random like that - I hope that is ace too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100