Friday 11 January 2013

New hair and polka dots

I already unveiled my new hair do (which I haven't attempted to re-create myself yet but plan on trying tomorrow!) on my birthday post but here's my hair just after it was done and my cute polka dot jumper I bought in London at Forever 21 with Roz and Anna.



The scarf was a Christmas present from Mum and the gorgeous necklace a joint Christmas/Birthday pressie from Sarah.


The even cuter earrings were a fab bargain from Dorothy Perkins for a mere £1...

The eye is a tiny crystal

The fingerless gloves were a not so bargainous sale find but almost half price in M&S and still a good deal for 100% cashmere and they're SO sparkly!!


All topped off with my amazing Whistles leather jacket from Nik for Christmas...


For items - see below...
Polka Dots & leather


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the new hair - really suits you. Let me know how styling it yourself goes - I sometimes struggle with curls as sometimes my hair wants to be curly and sometimes straight but I find sea salt is my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100