Saturday 9 March 2013

The Ultimate BLT

I made myself a BLT this morning after getting back from a quick tour round Roz's AMAZING new house - OMG that house is going to be awesome when they're through with it!  (It's currently offices but I'll leave it to Roz to fill you in on all of that, I took a few wide angle pictures for her.)

Anyway, after an early start after a very busy week (I miss my Thursday off SO much when I don't get it), I decided I deserved a fabulous breakfast (hubby is working all weekend, boo) so I stopped off for some ingredients.  Here is my guide on how to make the perfect, healthy(ish) Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich.


Start with soft yet crusty granary bread, add light mayo (butter optional), layer tomato slices, lettuce and bacon medallions, add ketchup and a sprinkling of cracked black pepper, enjoy...


Add a steaming hot mug of milky tea in a bridesmaid mug and you're good to go!  ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100