Saturday 20 April 2013

Blog Snog page update

I have to admit, it was the husband who came up with the name Blog Snog.  It used to be boring old "Blogs I Love" until he said it should be Blog Snog - genius!


It's been long overdue an update, I follow SO many blogs nowadays.  85 according to my Bloglovin profile but there are often blog links I keep up with on Twitter as well!  There are lifestyle blogs, craft blogs, fashion blogs, food blogs, the list goes on...

Anyway, I have just finished revamping the Blog Snog page with a few more favourites, complete with a subsection for all of our fellow AOW friends' blogs.  There are too many for me to write something about each one so go and explore for yourself if you have a few hours to spare!!


It can be difficult keeping up with so many blogs while also writing my own but it's such an important part of the blogging community which has enriched my life in so many ways, not least with the friends I've made through blogs!  I may not have the time to comment often but I do love reading so many varied blogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding me! I'm going to add people from it today! And schedule my post from your meme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100