Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pin It Do It Challenge - Crochet Baby Blanket

This #PinItDoIt was sent in by Claire over at You and me are Family.  She made this crocheted beautiful baby blanket...



Lovely colours and it looks so professional!  You can read more on her blog, You and me are Family and see the original inspiration on Pinterest.

I'm afraid I will have to finish this post later as I can't see Claire's post, nor can I get Pinterest to open as my internet is only allowing gmail and blogger to work at the moment apparently!  Any suggestions for which provider we should move to will be gratefully received as I am sick of this (or a complete lack of connection) happening frequently!!

Olive Dragonfly Pin It Do It

1 comment:

Claire said...

Thanks so much for featuring me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100