Sunday 14 July 2013

A quick Borneo sneak peek!

by Bex
(Specially for Penny!)

I haven't had time to go through and edit all 627 photos I took of the orangutans today.  I had even more fun and more success than last time I was here.  Needless to say, it was fabulous and we were well entertained by Wulan in particular!  Here is a random pick from all the photos for now (you can definitely expect an orangutan full post when I get back!)...

Wulan (5 yrs old and very mischievous!)

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you can tell we're having a fabulous time with a very full itinerary so far!  We're pretty tired but we'd much rather be experiencing everything Malaysia has to offer, however tomorrow is definitely for relaxing!  (Although there is a jet ski booked at 10:30am!!)  :D

It's 11.30pm now so I'm off to sleep!  xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this guy! What a great shot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100