Sunday 7 July 2013

Outfit Post - New Bag(s)

by Bex

I'm off on my holibobs tonight but just wanted to share this outfit post before I go!  You will have probably seen most of these on instagram (included below if you don't follow me there) but here are all the details below.  I've been a busy bee over the last week writing lots of blog posts (you know me, if I don't write them at the time, they get left in draft form for months!  Ahem, Korea posts still to come!) and we have some fab guest posters lined up starting with Amanda M tomorrow with a BRILLIANT post about books!  Make sure you come back and leave her lots of comments with your recommendations - she needs your help!  I'll still be on a plane then so think of me all squished up watching films in boring old economy!  (We ran out of air miles, it's gonna suck now I've sampled business class.)  :(  But yay for seeing my family, Bella, Clare and Emmi, it'll be so worth it!  :)

So, anyway, I like my new bag so much, I bought it twice!  (Shhh, don't tell Nik!)  It was only £14.99 from H&M and goes with so much in beige and in black for different looks.  I'm also totally obsessed with my new jeans from Next.  I'm practically living in them at the moment (so much so, the knee has torn already but at least that's in style at the moment and they were only £26), they go with so much!


I wore my super comfy, slingback, sparkly glitter bow shoes, now just £17 in the sale (I paid £20 when they were on promotion) from Dorothy Perkins.  They also come as courts and in silver.  The black vest is from Topshop and the green wrap cardigan is very old, also Topshop.




The watch is from Guess, the black bracelet from Forever 21, the gold one from a New Look set and the green one homemade.



The necklace is also from Forever 21 (here in black) and my green amethyst ring from ebay, champagne nail polish by Model's Own.

I used the beige bag again with the chain for a day out with my brother.  We went for lunch and to Kelvingrove Museum.  I was determined not to be out-summered by the rain!




Wedges - Aldo
Jeans - Next
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf - Splash (Saudi Arabia)
Bag - H&M
Blazer - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21
Umbrella - gift from hubby

I used the black bag for the first time on my anniversary.  I was excited to wear my sparkly green wedding shoes again (the first time since the big day!) and paired them with the jeans, a black & white printed top, my green blazer, peridot ring and a fabulous statement bling necklace which was just £10 in the sale from Dorothy Perkins.






My diamond studs from last year's anniversary went perfectly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100