Friday 30 August 2013

Holiday Style, Kota Kinabalu - Outfit Post

by Bex

I thought I'd share a few more of my holiday outfits from Malaysia this afternoon.  After arriving at Mum & Dad's house in Port Dickson after a couple of days in Kuala Lumpur, we had dinner and a sleep before getting up early for more travelling the next day!  We flew to Borneo for a few days to go diving and see the orangutans.

I wore my comfy but smart maxi for travelling there.  It is only a 2.5 hour flight so it was easy to travel light.






Dress - M&S
Bag - Zanzibar
Necklace - Accessorize
Bracelets - Forever 21 and H&M
Watch - Guess
Hat - modelled by Mum - Primark :)

On our first night in Kota Kinabalu, we went out for dinner and a couple of drinks.  I wore my new dragonfly dress which was a last minute impulse buy the day before we left, I love it!





Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - M&S
Espadrilles - Schuh
Earrings - Vintage
Watch - Guess
Bracelets - H&M & Dorothy Perkins

The next day we went diving so I wore my coral jersey bubble hem dress which is perfect for throwing over a bikini.  It also means I don't have to worry too much travelling back in a soggy bikini so I don't have to worry about packing a change of clothes as it has two thick layers and dries quickly.



Dress - old
Bikini - Dorothy Perkins
Headband - old
Sandals - Forever 21
Hat - Primark
Bag - Zanzibar
Bracelet - old

That night we got a bit more dressed up for dinner as we went to a lovely place, Kudos, for a nice meal.  Cue the trusty coral maxi with new accessories.


Skirt - Mango
Top - Miss Sixty
Belt - H&M
Watch - Guess
Bracelets - various
Cuff - Dorothy Perkins
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - H&M

On our second day we went to the fabric shop and the mall for a fun day of shopping!  Mum wore her new polka dot maxi dress she bought next to the hotel the night before and I wore my comfy teal menswear shorts from H&M with my floaty vest and blingy necklace over my rainbow bikini.






Top - H&M
Shorts - H&M (menswear)
Sandals - Forever 21
Bag - M&S
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Bikini - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelets - various
Sunglasses - eBay

Mum's Dress - Borneo

That evening we were all a bit tired so most of us stayed in the hotel to eat (Nik and Dad went exploring for something more Malaysian to eat).  I had a quick change into my £7 sale find maxi dress from H&M with my new bag bought in the craft market across the road, new shoes bought in an outlet shop in the mall that day and tribal accessories.





Dress - H&M (£7!!)
Shoes - Nine West (£10)
Bag - Borneo market
Bracelet - Borneo market
Ring - eBay
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Nail Polish - Models Own
Watch - Guess


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it all but that black dragonfly dress is just fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100