Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Summary & Sneak Peek

This week was a bit of a mixture with an anniversary DIY craft post on Monday.

On Tuesday, Roz shared her review of the new Hotel Chocolat shop in St Enoch with far too many tempting pictures!

Wednesday Roz shared a great Pin It Do It breakfast idea which a few of you have tried or plan to try out.

On Thursday I wrote about how horse riding and food got me out of a slump recently.  I'd been feeling a bit down lately and not been coping as well with all of the IVF 'thoughts'.  Getting out in the fresh air and spending some time with friends sharing delicious food really sorted me out!  You can tell by the massive grin on my face how being around horses makes me feel!


On Friday I told you all about how you can join in with a brilliant and fun way to help raise money for breast cancer charity, Breakthrough Breast Cancer as well as sharing what I got up to at an evening for bloggers to find out more with a sneaky what I wore stuck on the end ;)


On Friday afternoon I couldn't wait to share another holiday style post with you all.  The outfits I wore in Kota Kinabalu, including a fab £7 dress and my new favourite - a dragonfly print dress!!


Next week you can expect more on Roz's renovation plans with plenty more photos showing the inside of her gorgeous new townhouse, starting with the basement floor.  She's going to be updating us every Tuesday with more details :)

I cannot wait to show you all the fabrics I bought when we went to the huge Silk House in Borneo (and what I plan to do with them)!



We also have a brilliant guest post from the lovely Katy who JUST GOT MARRIED THIS WEEK!  Congratulations Katy!

I've also written a couple of my more personal posts, one of them about a hair decision I've made, so come back next week to find out what on earth that might be!  ;)

1 comment:

Glasgow Mummy said...

Fabrics look amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100