Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Summary & Sneak Peek

We've had a bumper week of posts this week with a guest post vineyard review from Katy and my hilarious Giant Jaffa Cake escapade!


Roz shared plans for the basement floor of her new house on Tuesday and I raved about fabric shopping in Borneo on Wednesday with LOTS of plans of what I'm going to make with them!

On Thursday I wrote a post asking why is it taboo to talk about certain difficulties?  I've found it cathartic writing about IVF and have received superb support via this blog.  I wish it was easier for everyone to share their stories with those who can help and support them.

On Friday I talked about how I decided to stop hiding my grey hairs and my thoughts on the matter.  Roz and I also discussed our favourite ciders with Rekorderlig being the clear winner.


I also added a wee extra post on Saturday as a few people mentioned at afternoon tea in Edinburgh that they didn't know about our blog party in November.  Please help us spread the word if you know of anyone who might like to join us!

Next week I'm talking a bit about my next round of IVF and more on my plans to cope.  We also have a fabulous guest post from Amy on how she copes with anxiety.

Roz is sharing the next floor of her house.

Wednesday's Pin It Do It is a recipe I made up after being inspired by a picture and that afternoon Roz is telling us all about the fab time she had at a Kings of Leon gig recently.

I'm also sharing more outfits as I have started editing all the pictures from the recent wedding weekend in London, along with our trip to Little India in Kuala Lumpur to buy the outfits!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100