Thursday 26 September 2013

What I wore - Outfit Post

by Bex

You get me again today with a wee outfit post as Roz has been super busy this week so I'm afraid we'll have to leave you all in suspense for the details of the 2nd floor of her house.  I actually have quite a few photos of things I meant to blog about a while ago and thought it was about time I sorted through them and organised my laptop a bit since it's choc-a-bloc with photos so this one was perfect to squeeze in!

This was an outfit I meant to blog about ages ago but just found the photos and realised I hadn't done it!  It must have been in spring (or a cold summer day) as it would also suit for the more autumnal weather we're already getting.  I wore it for one of our Glasgow Baking Club meetings.





Jeans - M&S
Boots - Office
Socks - M&S
Blazer - Primark
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
T-shirt - Primark
Bag - H&M (very old)

This next outfit was worn to the baking club meeting before that one when we celebrated our 1st birthday.  I wanted to try to punk up my coral maxi.




Maxi skirt - Mango
T-shirt - Internacionale
Ring - Forever 21
Earrings - Ollie & Nic
Bracelets - various
Black denim shirt - H&M
Denim jacket - H&M
Butterfly print scarf - Topshop
Boots - Next

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

I always enjoy your outfit posts - you are jaw-droppingly well put together and manage to look chic in every pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100