Friday 17 January 2014

ODSS13 - The first few gifts

by Bex

I've been so busy with January Joy posts I almost forgot about ODSS13!  I've already received a couple of emails about the amazing gifts you guys sent and received so here they are below.  Don't forget to send in your pictures and a few words to share on the blog!  
:)

Here are the emails I've received so far about Olive Dragonfly Secret Santa this year.  I had SO much fun reading all of the tweets about everyone's lovely parcels, you all did so well in choosing gifts for your recipients!  I am so happy I organised it again this year and was able to see how much Christmas joy it spread by following the hashtag #ODSS13!  :)


I received from my secret Santa (aka Gemma @littlesthobo):

A very cute 'bear and the hare' sleepover set, the case is so pretty and contains some mini pamper treats!
A novel by Jenny Colgan, which is all about baking , perfect pick me up reading material especially when January will be so... January!


Thanks for organising Bex, will definitely take part again if you run ODSS14!

Susan xx




Hello Bex,

Thank you so much for organizing ODSS13, I really had great fun!

I received my parcel the Friday before Christmas and had to wait until Christmas to open the presents! … I was so excited! I had not even had a look at the customs’ declaration to keep the surprise at its maximum!!!
I received some lovely gifts from Jennifer: a pretty Christmas card, some relaxing camomile tea, a yummy smelling candle and a brooch which looks fab on all my clothes; I have been wearing it almost every day since Christmas!

A big THANK YOU to Santa!


I wish you all the best for 2014!


Isabelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100