Sunday 22 May 2016

Meeting Alasdair - Impromptu newborn shoot by Bex

Like I said before, sometimes pictures just have to skip the queue!  For those of you who don't know Gemma, she's one of my most amazing friends, (3 of whom have given birth within a month of each other!), and I was so excited to see little A at just 13 days old!  I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the scrumptious new Alasdair on Friday and took my camera in case the equally gorgeous parents wanted any photos.  Not that they had much choice ;)

Not only were they keen to have a few photos taken, including their first as a family of three, they also let me have lots of cuddles with the wee man who snuggled in and fell asleep on me for about an hour and a half, lush squishy newborn-ness!  We had a good old catch up over tea and biscuits (them not me as I'm on my 90 day plan), I can't wait to see our children playing together!

Anyway, here are a few of my favourite pictures from my first meeting with wee Alasdair.  Isn't he adorable?!  Congratulations again Gemma and R!!










Seriously, aren't they just such a gorgeous family!?















Doesn't that smile just say it all?

Gemma has of course seen all of these (and the rest!) and has kindly allowed me to share my favourites here :)  I'm really pleased with how they came out and I'm SO glad Gemma likes them.  I'm really trying to learn to be a better photographer (with such inspirations as Laura, Clare and Anna, to name just a few).  Obviously having stunning subjects, their awesome flat as a backdrop and some lucky bright light helped a great deal but I'm still pretty chuffed :)  It was lovely being able to capture these precious moments with them.


3 comments:

Lynky said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful baby boy, congratulations Gemma and R. Wishing you every happiness. xx

Lynky said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful baby boy, congratulations Gemma and R. Wishing you every happiness. xx

Anita said...

Oooooooohhhh all three of you look gorgeous. Congratulations again! hope to meet him soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100